Friday, January 4, 2013

WW update

I had a 29 point day planned yesterday, but got the munchies mid-afternoon, so ended up with a 34 point day. Well within plan limits, though!

I was at 11 points after lunch today, but I was invited to have dinner with Mom tonight - I was glad I had a bunch of points available! It was a 19 point dinner, but SO worth it. 30 points for the day... I can live with that!

I'm not logging any exercise, though I know I'm getting some. Coming in from feeding/watering/milking in a sweat in 15* weather is a pretty sure sign of physical exertion, from slogging through the snow, carrying 5-gallon buckets of hot water around, etc. I am content so far.

I had my allergy shots yesterday. It had been 29 days since I last went in for them. I made note that last night I had a nasty headache, right above my left eye, but that could be PMS. Unfortunately, it woke me up at 2 AM and kept me up until 3 AM, so I was pretty much useless this morning. I hate that. I got up at 2:30 AM, had a handful of almonds, and some Motrins. The headache did go away, eventually. Haven't done any cleaning today, but tomorrow is another day, and the children are away, so my time is (alas) my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment